Tuesday 27 September 2011

Life Drawings Week 2

  I apologise for the yellow, saturated look of the pictures. I tried fiddling around with the light and the camera settings but to no avail. I found after the second week of life drawing I was more confident and found it easier than the previous week. The first drawing I used softer pencils and took my time in getting the proportions and shading to a standard i was pleased with.
                                                                                         
                                                  








We was advised for the the later drawings to experiment with broad stokes of the pencil and to try and look at the paper as little as possible, instead solely focusing on the model and developing a tonal sketch. I had not experimented with this technique of drawing previously and would like to try this again in the future.










No comments:

Post a Comment