*An old, over used step ladder covered in splats of paint is being stood on by a decorator,
* Varnish drops from the decorator's brush onto the step ladder, covering the already filthy surface,
* The painter walks out the room,
* The step ladder slumps and lets out a sigh,
* Begins to reminisce about its life and being a brand new step ladder,
* Cuts back to the decorator entering with cleaning products and turps to restore the ladder back to its original self.
*In a hardware store new, macho looking metal ladders are stood proudly in the window all being sold to manual labourers,
* An old, miserable grandad step ladder made of tatty wood is looking on through the stockroom door and is depressed at seeing all these new ladders being sold to good homes,
* The big, burly metal ladders mock the old ladder,
* An old man enters the store looking for a step ladder, all the metal ladders line up in unison and stick their chests out like proud soldiers.
* The old man doesnt like the look of them but sees the old ladder through a partially opened door of the darkened stock room.
*His eyes light up and he purchases the old ladder.
* An unused ladder seeks attention from an overweight owner who is too lazy to do chores around the house.
* The ladder tries to set up events which will make the owner use it e.g throwing the remote control for the tv up on a high shelf.
* Due to his laziness the owner constantly finds ways around these problems.
* The ladder just about gives up trying and sits depressed in the closet when something unexpected happens and the lazy owner rushes to use him.